Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE MORE YOU IGNORE THEM.



Thanks Olle for this one, its one of my favourite Swedish artists Pelle Hellström aka Nordpolen interviewed on morning TV.

Its actually quite interesting to see what happens when two wholesome top-of-the morning hosts try to interview an artist with integrity for once.
I understand in a way that its frustrating as a host to get no answers to your questions, but on the other hand maybe now they will realise music that is not aimed to be commercial and mass-appealing cannot be explained or categorised by answering short, standard questions.

The clip can be analysed in many more ways, but i will pass for now.

I strongly encourage you to buy Nordpolens album "På Nordpolen", it was one of my top three albums of 2008 if not the best.

(I relinked the clip since John found the whole interview including the live performance. Enjoy.)

S££ YA.